Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kids' First ISU Game Experience

The recent ISU/Texas Game was an UGLY game to say the least ( We had to leave at half-time).  However, the atmosphere of Cyclone Fans was amazing.  The kids and I had a great time with my dad and step mom.  Thank you DAD for putting this day together!

I spent the early part of the day running errands while my kids helped my mom babysit my adorable neices.  Then around 3pm I picked up the kids and we traveled to Ames.  My dad's office had a tent full of tasty BBQ and desserts.  Tailgating is such a crucial part of the home game experience!! Honey, wish you could have been here...

To You: xoxo
The kids asked much about our engagement day.  I was able to show them the score board where you proposed.  It was simply one of the best days of my life.  They got to see Cy and asked if that was the costume you wore.  It brought back so many wonderful memories! Next time, I hope we can go together and relive those treasured times. I love you.

Here's where it all began....on that scoreboard!
Having a great time and waiting for kick off...
All of us...thinking of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment