Friday, May 6, 2011

"Tied With Love"




Saturday the girls and I enjoyed a wonderful woman's brunch at our church. It is always so refreshing to be with other amazing and godly women!! Together we enjoyed comfort foods like egg casserole, fruits, and sweet breads.

Madison and Lauren make the trek to Martensdale just in time to see me sport 3 different aprons for the skit "What your apron says about you." It was fun and silly which definately suits me. (but, no pictures. LOL!)

My mother-in-law and I were incharge of the food and spent many hours prepping and baking. We filled cake plates with all the finger goodies and wrapped them up in toulle tied with red or yellow ribbon. There were many sweet compliments from our church family and our Sunday School class is going to be in for a treat with all the left overs!

The girls did an amazing job serving the tables and refilling water pitchers. I'm so proud of them. "Tied With Love" was a success and I am already looking forward to next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment