Friday, May 6, 2011

One Great Birthday!!






MEGAN, ROB, SHANNON, & KELLI...
MADISON, LAUREN, AND ME..

I have the dearest hubby in the world. Back in March he actually pulled off a very sweet suprise birthday party for me. I can honestly say I had NO idea!!! My friend Shannon was also apart of the master plan (you stinker!)The two of them successfully pulled one over me. Thank you sweet friend for offering your home for wonderful appetizers and fellowship. Thank you also to all my great friends who showed up! I had such a great and memorable night!!

Friday nights are about as sacred as going to church on Sunday morning. This is "Date Night"!! We both treasure this night together and find ourselves always looking forward it at the end of the week. The kids also know this. Since this is a very consistant event in our house, they look forward to pizza and movies with the grandparents and playing Wii. We have no video games so you can imagine how this once a week treat works to our favor. We rarely get excting hugs when we return. Rather its,"Do we have to go?". LOL!

Thank you honey for making #36 so memorable!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment