Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Home School Day









Homeschool is not only about learning...but having FUN!!!! The past few weeks have been a ball as they have learned so many new skills in addition to traditional academics. The girls learned to can food, put together their own cookbooks, and arrange flowers. Mason spent time in WI salmon fishing with Grandpa Starmer learning fishy type things (I obviously don't like fishing or eating fish! LOL). He also learned how to tear out and replace carpet at our church and other 'handy-man' projects. Homeschooling is just so fun!! As you can see, we don't need fancy toys or electronics. Meredith has found fun in paper bowls and straws. I'm still trying to figure it out what it is exactly but I love her imagination!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cook book idea. I'm going to start teaching the girls how to cook. I think I'm going to copy you and let them make a cookbook and add each recipe they master as they go. Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete