Thursday, October 14, 2010

Barbells for Boobs


Saturday, November 6th, I will be sporting a flood of pink in honor of a special friend in OK. My dear sister in Christ, Angie Myers, is a breast cancer survivor!! Every year I remember her journey and praise God for her health and recovery even though we are miles apart. After all, there was a time when her support during my health crisis was so appreciated. This is really the leaset I can do! So, Angie, this one is for you!!!

The workout for Barbells for Boobs is amazing "Grace" which consists of 30 reps of Clean & Jerk at 135# for men and 95# for women. Though a short workout (roughly 3 minutes for advanced athletes), these three mintues of grueling work will respresent your 3 years since your journey. I'm so thankful you have been surrounded with an amazing husband, kids, family, and church family. You are so dearly loved and I can't wait to honor you!! Love you Angie!!



**If anyone is interested in sponsoring me for this workout, email me at angiestarmer@yahoo.com

For more information, www.barbellsforboob.com



No comments:

Post a Comment